ConnectJob is a disruptive platform which aims to be the “Uber of service”, bringing tog
Summary ConnectJob is a decentralized application that provides most of the daily needs to its users all done by individuals called “Jobbers”. Geolocation is at the heart of the ConnectJob offer, providing its users with services available in their areas, and invoiced in CJT (ConnectJob tokens) or fiat (EUR, USD, etc.) at an hourly rate (Uber like model) that is unique and predetermined for each type of services offered.
Concept ConnectJob’s ambition is to disrupt the labor market by enabling to connect people looking for a service with people the most capable to provide them this service in a few minutes, at the best price and through geolocation. It represents a revolution in services to individuals as the company intends to surpass its direct competitors by pioneering the flexible workforce business model and provides its users with freedom over the type of services available in a decentralized manner. Using blockchain technology, ConnectJob will allow its customers to exchange value directly without relying on a third party, and ConnectJob’s team will develop a wide range of services around this revolutionary technology.
The Company will progressively integrate the platform in the public Ethereum blockchain and will make a progressive transition from a centralized platform to a fully decentralized service, managed and operated by its users.
The management of users’ assets directly through the CJT token, without trusting involving a third party - The transfer of Jobber’s reputation on a decentralized manner from our platform to other decentralized applications, by developing a SDK and an API for decentralized reputation validation;
Integration with decentralized applications currently being built on the Ethereum blockchain (such as uPort for identity management, KyberNetwork for decentralized exchange of tokens, etc.); Our long-term view is that blockchain technology can reshape the way people interact with each other and exchange value. We share the blockchain community vision that a more decentralized world, where citizens regain a form of control over their identity, their data, their money is possible, and we will do our best to contribute to this vision through the next steps of development. Supply The maximum of Tokens to be issued by ConnectJob for the ICO is 1,692,000,000 CJT. This total will be split as follows:
• 65% of the total Tokens (1,100,000,000 CJT) will be available for the Pre-Token Sale and Token Sale (for investors)
• 20% of the total Tokens will be held in Reserve by ConnectJob (community members, platform subsidies, industry partners, strategic incentives, and additional fundraising, etc.)
• 15% of the total Tokens will be distributed to the team and advisors Usage The tokens are to be used mainly as a mean of payment for services on the ConnectJob platform.
The CJT Token is a utility Token that gives the right to the owner to use it for a particular service, directly on the application. It can also be used for others premium functionalities as presented below. For applicants:
- 10 % fee instead of 20% when paying with CJT instead of fiat.
- VIP / Premium services are accessible when enough transactions have been performed with CJT.
Those services are exclusively payable with those Tokens and include: o Priority access to Jobbers in case of peak demand o Priority access to specific/exclusive services (few Jobbers are available for these types of services) o Guarantee of 5-star Jobbers for any type of service For Jobbers: “VIP / Premium” services are payable in CJT tokens:
- Top referencing for their profile (profile moved to the top of the list for a given job)
- Access to more user reviews (limited to 5 reviews for a standard Jobber) Ability to unlock “silver profile” and “gold profile” when the number of CJT transactions accepted are over a certain threshold, which gives access to additional features:
- Additional user details (ranking given by Jobbers)
- Access to the users map (hot spots) - Access to prices map (areas where a premium is applied by ConnectJob platform in case of peak of demand)
- Additional pictures to the profile description
HardCap : 12 M$
Amount of CJT Tokens : 63 240 000
1st Strech Goal : 4 M$
2nd Strech Goal : 4 M$
3rd Strech Goal : 4 M$
Bonus :20% discount during the entire pre-sale period.
Hardcap : 25 M$
Amount of CJT Tokens : 131 760 000
First 2 weeks : 12% (week 1 to 2)
Next two weeks : 9% (week 3 to 4)
Next two weeks : 6% (week 4 to 5)
Next two weeks : 3% (week 5 to 6)
Next two weeks : 2% (week 7 to 8)
After week 8 : 0%
Hardcap : 37 M$
Total amount of CJT allocated during the token sale : 195 000 000 (65% created tokens)
Total amount of CJT tokens : 300 000 000